OM-128HH Water Heater
INTRODUCING THE OM-128HH TOYOTOMI ON-DEMAND HYDRONIC HEATER
- Compact low-mass water heater with 87% AFUE efficiency saves customers as much or more than the leading cast iron boilers, AT HALF THE SIZE!
- Economical: Some consumers have experienced fuel savings of up to 50%!
- No costly storage of hot water when it is not needed…Cold start capabilities!
- Stainless steel heat exchanger!
- 87.1% efficient!
- Proven trouble-free performance
- Safe: ETL and CETL home and mobile home approved
- Direct vent or chimney vent!
- Small, compact size
- 77 lb. weight allows one person installation
- Limited 10 YEAR WARRANTY
The Toyotomi/Oil Miser water heaters are on-demand, which means there is no costly storage of hot water until it is needed. Like all Toyotomi products they are safe, reliable, and easy to install. You’ll love the convenience…and you’ll love your new lifestyle.
Ask your local dealer about Toyotomi/Oil Miser water heaters, today.
|Type||Combustion Type – Oil Pressure Vapor
Flue Pipe – Forced Flue / Chimney Vent
Heating System – On-Demand
Purpose – Hydronic Heating(1)
|Ignition||High Voltage Discharge Spark|
|Fuel Type:||ASTM D3699 K1 KEROSENE
ASTM D396 NO.1 LOW SULFUR FUEL OIL
ASTM D975 ULTRA LOW SULFUR HEATING OIL/ DIESEL
ASTM D396 No.2 FUEL OIL (HOME HEATING OIL)
|Hot Water Input||148,000 BTU/h|
|Hot Water Output||128,900 BTU/h|
|Fuel Consumption||1.05 gal./h|
|Max. Hot Water Temperature||176°F (approximately)|
|Water Flow Rate/
|6.2 gal./min. (40°F rise)
4.1 gal./min. (60°F rise)
3.1 gal./min. (80°F rise)
|Capacity of Heat Exchanger||5.10 gal.|
|Fuel System||External Tank(2) Gravity Fed|
|Dimensions (W x H x D)||12-5/8″ x 27-3/4″ x 22-1/2″|
|Weight||77 lbs. Empty|
|Vent Pipe Hole||4-3/4″ diameter|
|Max. Length of Vent Pipe||10 ft., 3 bends or les|
|Electric Rating||120 Volts AC, 60 Hz
Ignition – 120W
Burning – 98W
|Required Accessories||Fuel filter, Flue pipe installation kit (Part #20476440) or Chimney installation adapter kit (Part#20476430 – 5 inch kit or #20476415 – 4 inch kit)|
|Safety Device||Over-heat protector,Ignitionsafety device, Heat exchangerbi-metalswitch, Dual-Temperature fuse, Fusible link valve|
|Exhaust Air Temperature||Less than 500°F|
|Nozzle||Quantity of Vapor – 0.85 GPH
Spraying Angle – 60°
Spray pattern: Delavan Type XA
|Temperature Fuse||282° F|
|Electric Current Fuse||5A,
7A (for external circulation pump or accessory)
(1) Check state andlocal codes/ordinances for permitted use. Can also supply domestic hot water provided it is used with indirect storage tank.
(2) External tank to be purchased from local suppliers.